Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 5 Day 2

It seemed too easy tonight. I did my session in the house and no, I don't have a treadmill.  I've walked in my house for years when the weather was bad and I figured if I only jogged in place it would be better than skipping a session.   I am able to jog around the rooms. Tonight was 6/1, 4/1, 6. No problems at all. My plan will be to finish this week's sessions on Friday outside.

I can honestly say I have never enjoyed an exercise program as much as I have this couch to 5k program.  Yes, it can be difficult, but I must be experiencing the endorphin thing....I feel fabulous afterwards. I can see my body firming up. I am burning lots of calories. My resting heart rate appears to be dropping.

Highly recommended. I was thinking this evening if people realized how awesome you feel when you run, everybody would be doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment