Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Why I run

Why I run: to increase my bone density, improve my heart, experience the "feel good" endorphins, it tones up legs, thighs, and bottom, to maintain a healthy weight, and to prove to myself that I can......why do you run?

I also love to set a difficult goal and strive to accomplish it. By the way, I set a new PR yesterday - 4 miles!!!

Ever seen these?

These are good for warmer weather when you want to pamper/heal cracked heels. I can't sleep in socks, but these aren't so bad 'cause my toes get to breathe!

 

1 comment:

  1. I find your blog very inspiring. I just started running 5 weeks ago with a couch to 5k app. I'm younger (27) but I still find your blog helpful! My biggest reason for running is to tone up my legs and butt! Thanks for the inspiration! -Liz

    ReplyDelete