Monday, May 13, 2013

Protein Drink Review

I must say I love these protein drinks.

Each 15 ounce bottle is two servings. Each serving has about 16 grams of protein. Wow. The protein is from a combination of whey and soy. If you are trying to lose a few pounds, or just trying to get enough protein in the day, these are a great choice. I love the mango, chocolate, and the vanilla. Bolthouse farms also makes other drinks full of vitamins and minerals. Their Mocha Cappuchino is delicious. Each serving of it has about 6 grams of protein. Not bad for a sweet coffee drink.

I do at least two of my three weekly runs in the evenings before supper. I am not hungry at all afterwards but feel I need to replenish the protein. A half one of these is usually enough to get me replenished without adding a lot of extra calories.

I've found them at Kroger, Walmart, and Food City.

Try them and let me know what you think!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment