Saturday, January 25, 2014

Drop back week

My schedule only had six miles for today. I couldn't bear the thought of the 17mph winds, cold temps, and no sun, so I did the interval running in the house. I am now doing the 3/1 run/walk intervals and am really happy with that. I used the Fitbit to calculate my distance so I am not sure how accurate it is. Six miles at 1:08:24 time calculates to a pace of 11:24. Really not sure if that is correct, but it is all I have to figure it.

 

My track

A little unconventional, I know. We build our house to be handicap accessible and I prefer sparse furniture and decor. So round and round I went......for over an hour.

 

2 comments:

  1. wow that's dedication! My hat's off to you! I've been putting off my 5 mile run today, but after reading this, I have no excuse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, not sure that is real dedication, since I stayed in the warm, cozy house, but it worked! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

      Delete