Saturday, September 26, 2015

Long run Friday

8 miles on the treadmill....while watching Missouri Star Quilting videos......

Not sure that is such a great idea. When I finished I went to their website and bought several new quilting tools.

The treadmill speed isn't working properly so they are sending me a new computer board for it. I've had to use my Garmin, of course with the GPS off, to get a more accurate speed and distance. I actually like running on it. Nice to have my water and GU handy. Nice to be able to watch a video or five, while I run. And pretty easy to switch from a higher speed to a 30 second walk break for my intervals. I did 2 minutes of running to 30 seconds of walking. Worked out great. Just a nice tired feeling.

Thinking of signing up for a half on November 1. I'll have run 10 miles by then. I think that is as much as I did for my first half. This one is three weeks before the other one. Small race, pretty area. Not expensive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment